By: Sean Adl-Tabatabai – (YourNewsWire)
Former President of Afghanistan Hamid Karzai dropped a huge bombshell on Fox News this week, claiming that the USA created ISIS.
Karzai says he holds the US directly responsible for the funding and orchestration of terrorist events by ISIS, and claims that the Pentagon does this in order to further its Middle East agenda.
“Daesh (ISIS) is a US product,” Karzai told Fox. “Daesh — which is clearly foreign — emerged in 2015 during the US presence.”
His claims come just weeks after Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard dropped a similar truth-bomb live on CNN, claiming that she had obtained proof during a recent visit to Syria that the Obama administration directly funded ISIS.
Explaining to that she met people from all walks of life in Aleppo and Damascus, Gabbard told CNNs Jake Tapper that Syrians want to know “why is it that the United States, its allies and other countries, are providing support, are providing arms, to terrorist groups like Al-Nusra, Al-Qaeda, ISIS, who are on the ground there, raping, kidnapping, torturing, and killing the Syrian people?“
Karzai claims that he regularly receives reports from witnesses who see unmarked American helicopters airdropping supplies to ISIS militants on the Afghan-Pakistan border, and has urged Washington to explain why this is.
Presstv.com reports: Karzai further pointed to last month’s dropping of an American mega-bomb on Afghanistan’s eastern province of Nangarhar, saying Washington had “coordinated” the attack with Daesh militants.
The Massive Ordnance Air Blast (MOAB) — the US military’s largest non-nuclear bomb — was used against suspected Daesh positions in Nangarhar last month, killing nearly 100 people.
Karzai, who was president from 2004 to 2014, further said, “Daesh had already emptied most of their (families and militants) so this was coordinated. This group is just a US tool. This cannot be any other tool.”
“First, Daesh comes to drive people away and then the US comes and drops that big bomb,” he added, saying he was convinced that the use of the massive bomb “was a joint US-ISIS (Daesh) operation.”
The former Afghan leader also told Fox News that the US “simply wants to use Afghanistan terrain to “test” its toys.
“They [America] think this is no man’s land for testing and abuse, but they are wrong about that,” Karzai said. “We have a deeply patriotic population here that will not allow this.”
The development comes as the US military mulls the deployment of thousands more troops to Afghanistan.
US media quoted a senior senator as saying Thursday that the Pentagon plans to ask for between 3,000 and 5,000 more conventional military personnel with the stated aim of advising and assisting Afghan military and police units.
The US currently maintains nearly 8,400 soldiers in Afghanistan with nearly 5,000 more troops from NATO allies.
Washington and its allies first invaded the country in 2001 as part of the so-called war on terror. The invasion removed Taliban from power, but militancy continues to this day.